National Adoption Day is a “…collective national effort to raise awareness of the 129,000 children in foster care waiting to find permanent, loving families.” Learn much more at www.nationaladoptionday.org.
The library is a rich source of information for anyone considering adoption or dealing with the parenting issues that adoptive families face. You will also find a variety of fiction titles in both the adult and youth collections.
Select titles include:
649.145 ADO Adoption Parenting: Creating a Toolbox, Building Connections
649.145 COG Parenting Your Internationally Adopted Child
362.734 CHI Chicken Soup for the Adopted Soul
362.734 DOR So You Want to Adopt, Now What?
The Information Services Librarians can help you find more information. Make a difference in the life of a child…adopt.
- Tear off roof ventura county on Lawyer in the Library
- I love my dogs and I spend a lot of time with them. I learn everything I can about them and love to find interesting sites to visit where I can learn and do new things. I am retired but never tire of finding great sites to visit and learn from thank you. on Rin Tin Tin and Other Special Dogs
- Lia Rosane on What to do with unwanted electronics
- Janiemania on Time to start planning your garden
- Books to Gift to Book Lovers December 3, 2013
- Shawshank Redemption November 19, 2013
- Fa La La La La, La La, La, La December 10, 2013