Millions of photos from the LIFE magazine photo archive are now available through Google Images. Most of these photos were never published.
The photos are available for free for personal and research purposes. The copyright and ownership of all images remains with Time (which owns the archive). It’s a great resource for students, historians, photographers and the just plain curious!
- Tear off roof ventura county on Lawyer in the Library
- I love my dogs and I spend a lot of time with them. I learn everything I can about them and love to find interesting sites to visit where I can learn and do new things. I am retired but never tire of finding great sites to visit and learn from thank you. on Rin Tin Tin and Other Special Dogs
- Lia Rosane on What to do with unwanted electronics
- Janiemania on Time to start planning your garden
- Books to Gift to Book Lovers December 3, 2013
- Shawshank Redemption November 19, 2013
- Fa La La La La, La La, La, La December 10, 2013