With the holidays approaching, many of us would like to reach out and help those in need, but have a hard time finding the time or resources to do so. Here’s a couple of ways to feed the hungry right from your keyboard. And no credit card required!
A lot of people already know about (and are addicted to playing) Free Rice. Well, the producers of another staple food want to help, too. Did you know that it’s the International Year of the Potato? Through the end of the year just click on the recipe of the month and the Idaho Potato Commission will donate 10 cents to UNICEF. Have a heart. And a potato.
- Tear off roof ventura county on Lawyer in the Library
- I love my dogs and I spend a lot of time with them. I learn everything I can about them and love to find interesting sites to visit where I can learn and do new things. I am retired but never tire of finding great sites to visit and learn from thank you. on Rin Tin Tin and Other Special Dogs
- Lia Rosane on What to do with unwanted electronics
- Janiemania on Time to start planning your garden
- Books to Gift to Book Lovers December 3, 2013
- Shawshank Redemption November 19, 2013
- Music, seen November 29, 2013