Want to help us celebrate? We have some ideas…
1. Name Drop: If you enjoy the Library then why not mention us to your friends and neighbors? We can send out newsletters and announcements, but YOUR endorsement is what really counts.
- Want to add a fun factoid? Use the “value calculator” to determine just how much money using the Library has saved you
- “Like” us on Facebook
- Rate us Yelp!
- Follow us on Twitter
2. Go Surfing: Discover something new on our website.
- Try clicking on a page you haven’t visited before and find something fresh to explore. Check out Price It! , read our blogs, or see what we think is hot on your coffee break. We’re sure you’ll find something fun and useful!
3. Sit Down: Attend a program! From story times to Sunday Concerts we have activities for every age on nearly every day.
- During National Library Week we are especially excited to be hosting bestselling author Alice Ozma who has written a heartwarming story about the power of parents and children reading aloud.
4. Tell Your Representative. Funding for libraries is always precarious and we’d love it if you reminded elected officials of all the services the Library provides to the community, and the Library’s positive effect on you.
5. Take Us With You: Use your mobile access to keep in touch no matter where your day takes you! Text a librarian, chat online, or use Shoutbomb to manage your account. Downloadable collections of eBooks and music are available for your smart phone or other mobile device. And look for a new library app, coming soon. Put us in your pocket!
hk & ms