New rules concerning gift cards purchased on or after August 22, 2010 went into effect on August 22. These rules include limits on expiration dates, rules on the disclosure of fees and limits on fees, plus rules on replacement cards. For more information, see the Federal Reserve web site.
New rules concerning credit cards also went into effect on August 22. These rules involve reasonable penalty fees, explanation of rate increases, no penalty for inactivity, and additional fee protections. Click here for more information.
These rules are part of the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility & Disclosure Act (the Credit Card Act) which was signed into law last year.
- Tear off roof ventura county on Lawyer in the Library
- I love my dogs and I spend a lot of time with them. I learn everything I can about them and love to find interesting sites to visit where I can learn and do new things. I am retired but never tire of finding great sites to visit and learn from thank you. on Rin Tin Tin and Other Special Dogs
- Lia Rosane on What to do with unwanted electronics
- Janiemania on Time to start planning your garden
- Summer Reading Sign-in June 17, 2013
- Ballet DVDs May 20, 2013
- Michael Jackson’s Thriller June 11, 2013