Ever wonder why we shoot off fireworks on July 4th? Check out this video clip from the History Channel for some background on this patriotic holiday.
To watch some fabulous fireworks check out this web site.
There has been a big change this year for the annual July 4th fireworks display in Chicago. In the past, the fireworks display has been on July 3rd in Grant Park. This year there will be 3 smaller displays on July 4th itself, one at Navy Pier, another at a North lakefront location, and the third at a South lakefront location. Here is more information.
The City of St. Charles’ annual fireworks extravaganza will be held at dark on Sunday, July 4 and can be best viewed at Pottawatomie Park or Ferson Creek Park.
- Tear off roof ventura county on Lawyer in the Library
- I love my dogs and I spend a lot of time with them. I learn everything I can about them and love to find interesting sites to visit where I can learn and do new things. I am retired but never tire of finding great sites to visit and learn from thank you. on Rin Tin Tin and Other Special Dogs
- Lia Rosane on What to do with unwanted electronics
- Janiemania on Time to start planning your garden
- Books to Gift to Book Lovers December 3, 2013
- Shawshank Redemption November 19, 2013
- Music, seen November 29, 2013