MarioKart Tournament Information
- Prizes will be Game Stop gift cards. Winners will receive a $30 card for first place, $20 card for second place, and $10 card for third place.
- There will be at least 8 Wiimotes with wheels and nunchuks available.
- Tournament sign-in will be open from approximately 1:15-1:30 PM. During this time, open play will be available. Walk-in registrants will not be accepted, unless pre-registrants and waitlisters have not arrived by 1:25 PM.
- No new registrations will be taken after 1:25 PM. We will begin the tournament once all players are registered.
- When you arrive at the tournament, you must check in and register with the tournament organizers. You may register with a nickname as well. Be sure that it is memorable so that you know who you are when called to play.
- You will have 2 minutes to respond when called to play. If you do not arrive within the 2 minutes, you will forfeit your match (you’ll receive zero points for that match).
- Trash talking is allowed, but no swearing or bad behavior.
- All players may remain for the entire 3 hours. Cheer your friends to victory!
This entry was posted in Tournament
. Bookmark the permalink