The St. Charles Public Library Game On! blog is intended for the informational and recreational use of students through grade 8.
- Be smart and safe – protect your privacy. Do not post personally identifying information, such as your last name, school, age, phone number, or address.
- Be polite and respect everyone’s right to his or her own opinion. What you say needs to be contributed with responsibility and respect for yourself and for the group.
- Comments containing the following will be deleted before posting:
- Copyright violations.
- Off topic comments.
- Commercial material/spam.
- Duplicated posts from the same person.
- Inappropriate language such as swearing, flaming, or cursing.
- Postings from people who are older than the intended age group.
Postings on this blog reflect the views of each individual writer and do not represent opinions held by the St. Charles Public Library or the St. Charles Public Library Board.
- Persons who post to the blog give the St. Charles Public Library the right to distribute and archive their postings and give other participants in the blog the right to quote them in response.
- The St. Charles Public Library is not responsible for the content of the messages. Participants are solely responsible for the content of their messages.