In speaking with people and reading reviews of The Brief History of the Dead, it is clear that some readers preferred the story of Laura’s survival (even-numbered chapters), while others wanted more focus on the City and the people who lived there (odd-numbered chapters). Did you prefer one storyline over the other? Which one? Why?
An evocative tale of adventure, apocalypse and the afterlife.
- Sarah Meyer on If Life Gives You An Opportunity to Apply for a Job in Antarctica . . .
- Online Discussion Now Open! | Community Reads on Question #4
- A Few of Kevin Brockmeier’s Favorite Things | Community Reads on Online Discussion Now Open!
- Online Discussion Now Open! | Community Reads on Question #3
- Our Community Reads! | Readers on Question #1