You are here
Save Time, Ask Us!
Chat online with Library staff during Library hours. No need to sign-up, just click to get started.
Phone Us at 630-584-0076.
- Reference Services Desk, ext 1
- Youth Services Desk, 630-584-9390
- Circulation Desk, ext 0
Library Hours - Phone assistance is available all times the Library is open.
Note: Texting services are available during regular Library hours. There is no charge for this service, but your carrier’s standard message rates apply.
Get Text Alerts About Your Library Account
- Email a Reference Librarian
- Email an ASK ME reference librarian (for preschool children, elementary and middle school students)
- Request materials or suggest a purchase. Title Request Form
- Make a Comment or Suggestion
- Staff Directory
Live Homework Help from Tutor.com
Free online help from tutors for students, as well as resume, GED, and citizenship assistance for adults. Hours: Every day from 10:00 a.m. to midnight.
Ayuda gratis, en línea, de tutores para estudiantes, y también para resumen, GED, y asistencia de ciudadanía para adultos. Diariamente de 10:00 a.m. hasta la medianoche.